Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wednesday-Jan 27 2010


"We should live our life to the maximum"
(Wee,2010)

Today, we were invited to attend a public speaking competition's. During the event, the champion of each category are given the opportunity to deliver their bombastic speeches. Later, we went to the footprint photo exhibition again. But, this time we saw a photo that looks like one of my friend. When we finished laughing about the photo, we went to our lecture class. We were late for about half and hour. Today we learned about Freud's biography. It was raining when we are on our way back home. I saw a beautiful rainbow and took a picture of it even though it looks blurred. After dinner, we discuss about our assignment. We came out with a lot of crazy and funny ideas. It's really fun when we did assignment together. It made up my day. I guess that's all for today. I hope that the fun will continue on tomorrow. Good night.z.z.Z


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers