Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday- Jan 03 2010

My moods still the same today. Nothing seems to change much. No matter conscious or unconsciously, I will think of 'her'. I still miss 'her'. I need a lot of time to recover. Today my mum cooked porridge for dinner. While eating those porridge, I remembered our past memories. Last time when 'she' was sick, I will cooked porridge for 'her'. I still remembered 'she' hates to eat medicine a lot. 'She' said that 'she' will recovered after 'she' wake up on the next day. 'She' is really a silly pig. At that time I feels very happy. I hope that I am able to reverse the time and went back to that time. But, I realized that it's not going to happen. We will never returned to the past. We have to accept and face the truth. This is life. It's late now. I should go to bed and maybe I will see her in my dreams. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers