Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wednesday-Jan 27 2010


"Different people have different view"
(Wee,2010)

Today I woke up at 12pm. About 2.30pm, we went to LFK for lunch. It's going to rain soon. We went to a photo exhibition in our campus. There are a lots of magnificent photos in the exhibition. I came across a photo that attracts me the most. Therefore, I decided to take a picture of it. We attended development trend in Malaysia. The class is quite fun and the lecturer was able to convince us about the contribution of develop mentalist state beside entertained us with his jokes. After class, we went to Lam Kee for dinner. Later we went to discuss our assignment. As usual, we spent most of the time chatting rather than doing assignment. While chatting, I got to know that 'she' was coming back to Kampar on Thursday. That's mean I can see 'her' the day after tomorrow. In addition, our PTPTN loan was out today. I felt really happy to receive two good news at a same time. It's already midnight and all of us heads home. It was raining on my way back. I was totally wet. I had to take shower again. Now, I am laying on my bed and reading an article written by Abdul Rahman Embong. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers