Monday, January 25, 2010

Friday-Jan 01 2010

I remembered, the next day when I opened up my eyes and looked at the mirror, I saw a big smile on my face. I tried to remember what happened yesterday. Everything seems happening so fast. I can’t believe that I finally confessed my love towards ‘her’. I thought that it was just a dream. It is because I did not intend to tell ‘her’ about my feelings, not for now. I only hope to stay besides ‘her’ and support ‘her’ forever. It just happened in a sudden. But, it doesn’t matter now. There is no regret for my action because it’s the matter of time before I face it. Wait a second. I forget to do something important. Oh yeah. I have to start my revision since tomorrow is the exam. It’s going to be a busy day. I studied together with my friend. Few hours later, he went back and I continue my revision alone. I still have a lot of topics to go through. I guess that I am not going to finished it on time. So, I just do my best. Add oil, Leong Wee. Ha-ha. The time passed by very fast. It’s 3 am already. I felt tired and went to bed. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers