Monday, January 25, 2010

Tuesday- Jan 12 2010





Today is just like any other days. Not much happened today. I just repeated my boring daily routine. It's raining in the evening.
I watched 2 movies, Ice Age 3 & The Taking of Pelham 123, using my laptop since I am so free. This movies are quite nice especially Ice Age, it's funny and humorous. The movie changed my mood a bit. But, it doesn't last for long. After the movie, I am back to my numb-self. It's just like those happy moments in our life, short and never last. In other words, it's just like a dream. After enjoying those happy moments, you have to wake up and return to yourself. I wish that I will never awake from my dreams but I realised that it will never happens. It's just a childish thoughts. We have to face the reality of this world. For the mean time, I prefer living in my sweet dreams plus now is my bed time. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers