Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday-Jan 24 2010

"Simple minded + Optimistic = Happy always"
(Wee,2010)

Today I woke up around 1pm because I slept quite late yesterday. I felt hungry and grabbed myself a bar of chocolate. I hope it can filled my stomach before dinner. On 6.30pm, we went to LFK for dinner. After dinner, Mars dropped by my house. Later, I chat with Nana through MSN. The line is so lag. There are miscommunication between me and her. She also asked me the meaning of "en en". Ha ha. For the past few days, there are problems with the Internet connection in areas around Kampar. Later, we went to ABC for supper. I wonder what 'she' is doing right now. I am kinda miss 'her'. Well it's time for bed. Maybe I will meet 'her' in my dreams. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers