Monday, January 25, 2010

Tuesday- Jan 05 2010

Day 7. It's been a long while since we chat. I really miss 'her'. Without 'her' appearance, my life seems so dull. So meaningless. Today I repeated the same daily routine: miss 'her' , eat, watch TV, play DOTA and sleep. Nothing special happens today. I remembered last time when both of us went to watch movie together, the temperature in the cinema is so low. But, I still felt warm because 'she' was sitting beside me. At that time, I felt very close to 'her'. My heart keeps on pounding rapidly. I can't focused my eyes on the big screen. I kept on thinking of 'her'. I wanted to hold 'her' hands and lean on 'her'. But, I did'nt do so. If not 'she' might be thinking that I am a pervert or something. Even though nothing happens, I still felt happy and satisfied as long as 'she' is closed to me. In adition, on that day onwards I realised that there is a gentle and soft personality inside 'her'. Really miss those days. But now I can only think of it. This is called as regression. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers