Monday, January 25, 2010

Saturday- Jan 09 2010

I also woke up early today because I can't sleep well yesterday. I had a nightmare. At the beginning of the dream, we are so happy together, we went dating, went to a lot of places, and do a lot of things together. The weather is so warm and the environment looks so beautiful. The dream looks so real that I can't differentiate whether it's a dream or reality. After sometime, 'she' disappeared. I went to a lot of places to find 'her'. But I failed. I can't control my feelings anymore and I cried out loudly. My surroundings suddenly turned dark as though I am in a worm hole. There was nothing. I felt scared and awaken. I felt relieved that it was just a dream. It's been a long time since I had a nightmare. Now I know that it's still better for me to see 'her' everyday in the future rather than never again. At least whenever I still miss 'her', I can still look at 'her'. It can be considered as a gift. I hope that I will have a sweet dreams rather than a nightmare tonight. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers