Monday, January 25, 2010

Saturday- Jan 02 2010

I remembered on Monday-Dec, 21 2009 I heard some noise ringing near my ears. It’s like a song and I thought that I am still dreaming. It sounded “I don’t want to be anything other than me…” Now I remembered. It’s the sound of my hand phone’s ringtone. So, I picked it up and it’s my friend who called me. He asked me whether we are going for lunch or not before we went for exam. I told him yes we will. I look at the clock and it shows 11.30am. Oh Shot. The lunch is on 12pm but I forgot to inform everyone. I quickly SMS them and went for bath. We met at Seng Yip to have our lunch. After that we all head towards our “battlefield”. There was a big crowd outside the exam hall. I saw most of them flipping through their notes. There are some of them asking their friends some questions. There are also some of them that can still make some jokes to make the atmosphere less tense. The exam questions are quite tough and I did sucks. After the exam, I straight away head home and prepare ‘her’ Christmas present. I bought a book for ‘her’. Inside the book, I had written my feelings towards ‘her’. I planned to give ‘her’ the present after dinner. In addition, I will confess my love towards ‘her’ in person. I am fully prepared to tell ‘her’ about my feelings toward her. After dinner, I head to ‘her’ house to find ‘her’. When I am on my way to ‘her’ house, my friend told me that he broke up with her girlfriend. I felt sad and sorry for him. I understand his feelings. It must been very hard for him to accept it. When I reached ‘her’ house, I SMS ‘her’ and ‘she’ told me that she is at “her” friend’s house. Therefore, I waited at ‘her’ friend’s house. After a while, I heard ‘her’ voice somewhere nearby. So, I went to find out whether is it really ‘her’. Indeed it is ‘her’, standing there and chatting with my friends. I joined in the conversation. When we finished our conversation, I gave ‘her’ my Christmas present. ‘She’ thanks me and went home. I missed a great opportunity. I did not know when this opportunity will appear again because our semester breaks starts from tomorrow. I am thinking whether the god is joking around with me or ‘she’ is not the one. This is what they called as fate. I can’t do anything about it. Later I went to SKY with a feeling of great disappointment. After that we went to ABC to eat supper and Misa’s house to play LAN game. We played until 4am and then went home. When I reached home, I packed all my things because I am going back hometown few hours later. I felt really tired and took a short nap. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers