Monday, January 25, 2010

Saturday- Jan 02 2010

I remembered the day after the exam, I went back hometown with my friend. It was around 10am. That day is “Dong Zhi Festival”. Besides enjoying the tasty “Tang Yuan”, made by my mum nothing much happened. I felt bored and lonely. Suddenly, I remembered those sweet memories where I used to tease ‘her’ in order to attract ‘her’ attention. After that, ‘she’ will pinched or even kicked me. Wow. Even though it was really hurt but I felt happy because I gained ‘her’ attention. A little sacrifices for a bigger success. It's worthy. I miss ‘her’. I wondered what ‘she’ is doing now. I will rather let ‘her’ pinch me everyday than avoiding me so that it can lessen my pain. During the Christmas’ eve, I watched “刺陵” with my friends at the cinema. The quality of the movie is moderate only, not as exciting as I expected. The only thing I like about the movie is the words spoken by 志玲姐姐,“look at the sky so that your tears won’t fall”. Now I am doing as what she said. I looked up at the stars on the sky. When I saw those stars, gleaming and shining on the sky, I wanted to reach it and have it. But, I felt great distances between those stars and me. It was beyond my reach. So do our relationship. My tears almost dropped from my eyes. I felt very tired. Let’s called it a day shall we. Good night. z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers