Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday-Jan 28 2010



"Love me when I less deserve it,because it's when I need it most"

Today we went for jogging in the morning. We jogged to Kampar Old Town. We ate breakfast before we went back. It's an exhausting and interesting experience. I took a short nap after we reached home. Later we went to seek our academic adviser. Today, our class ends at 8pm. When the class ends, we went for a meeting. We felt really hungry. Therefore, after the meeting we went to "Go Gossip" for dinner. The food was quite nice but I was unsatisfied with the service provided. After dinner, we went to discuss our assignment and later we went back to our house. I felt so tired because we ran here and there for a whole day long. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers