Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wednesday-Mar 31 2010

I woke up at 7.30pm today. I am "coma-ing" for 17 hours. It is because I didn't sleep on the day before. I was rushing for my assignment and presentations. It was really one of the most exhausting day in my life. I almost fainted on that day. Besides that, I am quite emo for the past few days. Everything seems running out of my hand and we are racing against time. At some point, I was thinking of giving up. When I felt so down and exhausted, luckily I had a person to hang on to. We chat for the whole night while I doing my assignment. Chatting with her makes me feel comfortable and energetic. As thou, she was a force pushing me forward. I also went out to see her that night. After chatted with her and taken some fresh air, I went home to continue with my assignments. I guess thats all about my miserable night-mare...Today, me and my friends went to take some magnificent pictures at Beijing. It's really fun even though the surroundings is quite dark. We also experienced few "flash bangs" from one of our friend. It is quite an adventurous and fun experience. Mixing around with them really made my day perfect. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers