Monday, March 22, 2010

Tuesday- Mar 23 2010

I accidentally read your blog just now. I can't explain why i did it. Maybe i still care about you. When I go through it, i am stunned and speechless. You are saying that you feels so sad and discourage. I am not sure how it happens. No matter what is the reason that causing all this mess, i wanted to apologize from you. I know that every word that i said to you now is useless but i insist to say SORRY. Even though i can't help much in your current situation, i will pray for GOD to bless you with strength and courage so that you can return to the happy-go-lucky girl that i knew. I wanted to see a true smile born from the heart of yours again. No matter what, don't ever feels sad again because i will keep all your past misery and sadness with me. It's the least that i can do to for the person i loved. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers