Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tuesday-Feb 02 2010

"Love can make a person becoming selfish and ridiculous"
(Wee, 2010)

Today, we becoming helpers for the Psychology Week in our campus. It was quite fun in the beginning but I felt boring later on due to the small numbers of visitor dropped by our exhibition. We stayed there from 9 am until 4pm. 'She' was joining us for dinner today. I felt that 'she' looks cool towards me as though we are complete strangers. After dinner, I got to know a cruel reality. 'She' was actually a selfish and ridiculous person. The only thing 'she' cared about was 'her' reputation rather than my feelings. It make me looks like an idiot waiting for the rain in the middle of the desert. I felt totally disheartened. I started to think that 'she' was not my true love nor a good friend. 'She' was just a test from the God. Luckily, I was able to control my emotions but I can't do anything about my weak bodies. So do my heart. I felt really disappointed with 'her' behavior. I thought that 'she' was a responsible person but I was wrong. I think I need some rest. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers