Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Monday-Feb 01 2010

"Even though you think that something you cannot get are always the best, don't ever forget to appreciate what you have now" (Wee, 2010)

Today there were 2 "couples" appeared in our class. Me and Li Yong wore the same T-shirt so do Ben and Fai. We bought those T-shirts from Ipoh. Our T-shirt were written,"We're working for sex and fun". It's quite funny because we like to do crazy things together as though that we are a bunch of psycho. But, it was the best part mixing around with them. I found out that I lost my student's ID in the morning but DSA called me in the evening telling me to collect my student's ID from them later. I felt relieved because I don't have to spent RM25 to make a new student's ID. At night, we went to Fecca to play Dota after dinner. That's all for today. Good night.z.z.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers