Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday-Aug 24 2010

My insomnia is getting worst from day to day. Besides, my heart keeps on bleeding because i am unable to comfort you. I doesn't know how deep is your wound but still I can imagine your pain. Not much I know about it, but I hope you may get over it soon. No more tears should shred from your beautiful round eyes. Only images of concerns people could be seen through it. I wanted to say "you are freed from your dark pass and work hard to pave a new path , that is full of hope and happiness". I wanted to be your umbrella , so that i am able to protect you from any harm. I will be your wand, so that i can accompany and support you along your whole journey. Therefore, I would always be there for you, whenever you need me^0^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers